international recruitment Division, a multidisciplinary recruitment division of Kribit International is a leading HR professional organization in India which has been providing manpower solutions to Esteemed clients across the Globe.
Testing and Evaluation
We, along with the assistance of various retired officials of UPNRI Dept and other Govt. Agencies, have developed our own testing and evaluation method where we analyze and screen candidates so as to provide you with perfect manpower as per your requirement. Its objectives include:
- To help prevent human trafficking, discrimination, exploitation, and abuse of migrant worker at all stages of the migration process.
- To encourage migrant to take care of their own well-being and carry out their duties properly.
- To make migrant workers aware of their rights and way to safeguard their rights.
- To prepare migrants worker to adapt to the new environment in the destination country.
Pre-Departure Orientation and Training
- -Pre-departure orientation is the training given to potential migrants before they leave the country to work abroad.
- Its objective is to prepare the migrants to live and work in another country.
- It is an important tool in enhancing the skillset and protection of migrant workers going abroad
- It imparts knowledge to the trainee about safe and humane migration, prevent their exploitation, develop an informed attitude towards the adopted country and introduce them to support framework while abroad.
Skill up-gradation and Training
Sometimes the job seekers do not have the desired skill as required for the job for which foreign employer has placed the demand, therefore, it is essential to provide sufficient training and orientation to the prospective job seeker.
The skill up-gradation will include technical coaching, spoken English, communication skill, computer skill and soft skills including classes on recruiting procedure visa processing, employment contract emigration, etc.
We also have a tie-up with various Industrial units and training centers to provide training to upgrade skills on various job roles to achieve international standards
Verification and Attestation Services
Document Attestation: Tomes has proposed to provide the documents attestation services to the candidates who are planning to go abroad for higher education, employment, Business, and Consulates, etc.
For all kind of documents attestation requirements like a business, visit visa, employment visa or family visa or family resident visa, etc. We have tied up with authorized companies to provide document attestation services for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) form various Indian Govt. Department, embassy and consulates, etc.
- Centre /State Home Department
- Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM)
- Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
- Cultural Affairs
- Embassy and Consulates
The Educational and Non-Educational Certificate Attestation/ Authentication is completed in different stages as follows:
Educational Certificates Attestation:
Stage1: HRD attestation from the concerned Central/State Higher Education department. This is completed by the candidate himself/herself.
Stage2: MEA attestation of Educational Certificates which is already been attested/ Authenticated by the concerned higher education department.
Stage3: Attestation/authentication of Educational Certificates from the Cultural Affairs section of the embassy of the concerned country, which the candidate is seeking employment. It is done through the authorized employment agencies.
Stage4: Final Attestation/authentication of Educational Certificates from the Embassy.